1. Sleeping too much. Get out of bed on time.
2. Think too much. Your mind needs rest. Give it a break.
3. Eat too much. Food makes you headless. Take control of yourself.
4. Take care of the gossip. If there are nine rabbits on the ground and if you want to catch one, focus on one.
Set goals in the sky. Who waits to do many good things at the same time will never do anything.
6. Addiction does many things at once. It makes you feel busy, but does not increase productivity. Focus on one thing at a time.
7. Worried. It is the most fruitless thing in the world. It's like holding an umbrella and running around the rain.
8. Self tormented. The more you lower yourself, the worse you become.
9. Waiting. It makes you stuck. Decide and then customize the response.
10. Obsessed with reputation. Go well and everyone will pay attention to you. Physical radiation incense.
11. Reluctant yourself. If you want to do something, do it. No, do not roll.
12. Blame. It makes you angry for no reason and does not solve anything. People will also stay away from you.
13. Give the brain to eat garbage. Before you realize, your mind has been squeezed out of energy because of reading the nonsense stuff.
14. Live in the past. Hey, you do not live in the "past" land anymore. Wake up.
15. Against change. If you resist change, you are against life. This is a game you can not win, so stop.
16. Struggle with some stupid people. If you win, you are also a bad guy. If you lose, you are not equal to them.
17. Try to help people who do not need help. You can wake a sleeping person, but you can not call someone who is pretending to be asleep.
See also: http://khambenhdalieu.org/